Please find attached CLECAT’s newsletter – issue 39/2015 - including the following news:
NEWS FROM BRUSSELS
- CLECAT/CORE Workshop 'importing into the EU under the new UCC'
- Joint Open Letter ahead of Trilogues on 4th Railway Package
- Calais inaugurates ‘rail motorway’ terminal
- Police upgrade eases cross-Channel Freight threat
- Belgium to implement road charging for trucks
- Insurers issue guidance for ship operators on container weight verification
- UCC Delegated Act, Implementing Act and Transitional delegated Act
- Draft EU Directive on Customs infringements and sanctions
- Annual Report of the European Commission on the seizures of counterfeit goods
- Publication of the Combined Nomenclature 2016
- GLEC EU Consultation Event
- ITF Policy Brief on Shipping and Climate Change
- Hearing on transport and climate
As well as information on upcoming (CLECAT) meetings.